Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 4 morning picc

Giraffes

These birds would not get out of the road

An Elephant at dawn

Not quite dawn, but its the best shot I got of the begin of Lion King

These guys  walk so strangely. Both there front and hind leg  go up at the same time on the same side of their body. You'd think they would just tip over. 


Me and a giraffe in the African sun

Grazing

Cool pic going against the sun

The 13 year old struggled with my camera

She was beautiful, almost completely white.

An impala staring up down

The lion brothers waking up


This guy started to eat the grass, probably because he had a stomach ache

Big stretch

They are so big standing up...look at those muscles


He reluctantly decided to join his brother.

The frog that jumped out of my shoe.

Going to the high grass

The brother reluctantly following

I had one of these guys for dinner my first night (kudu)


a couple of them

Walking across the road

Two male elephants in the African sun

If we cross our legs, I guess they do to



another one of me and an elephant...and someones hat




Thats pretty close for an elephant

We got closer


Good pic with the ears

Looking like he was going to do something


The last pic with the elephant


The frog in my shoe (if you didn't know he was there, he'd scare you too)

No comments:

Post a Comment