Sunday, April 24, 2011

Some Late Pics From Simons Town and Day Before Easter Break

Today is Easter Sunday and the weather is the worst it has been since I got here. It is cold, windy and rainy. There is really nothing to do so I've decided to catchup on some pics. I've also started my annual mock draft as the NFL Draft is less than four days away and I'm really behind. It is obviously not a priority but I've done it that past 5 years and I'd like to get one done if I can. 
Today are some pics from Simon's Town when we stayed at Caine and Sammy's house and some pics from the school. The Kid I'm with is nicknamed Lolo and over the past two weeks We've really hit it off. He loves playing basketball and his English is well above average. The past few days he's been following me around and he's one of the students I've really gotten to know well.

The view from the Simon's Town house asdusk

Me and Lolo in the library

Lolo was the only own to show up for bball so we just shot around for an hour


Lolo having fun with the new whiteboard marker



These guys never get old


This dog was freaking out! he got onto the roof of the house to make sure he didn't go near his gate

No comments:

Post a Comment